Sunil Barve Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial!
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 pm by Vrushali Gawde

» 'kunku' thode pusat zalele!
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm by prashant

» Sunil Barve च्या Serials बद्दल माहिती हवी आहे!
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm by yashodha

» Zee Marathi Awards - Performances
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 pm by Admin

» Asambhav Part 2 - तुम्हाला काय वाटतं
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 am by Admin

» Guidelines for posting
Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial!

5 posters

Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 am

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Kunkuzm

Read more about Kunku!

Hello Friends Very Happy

Sunil's latest endeavour, Kunku serial is getting a very positive response. This is the first time that Sunil is portraying a character much older than his age! The cast of Narsinha Killedar is very much different from the normal happy-go-lucky or chocolate boy roles that he has done so far.

He is getting mixed responses about the character of Narsinha Killedar...some find it difficult to see him in the persona of a mature and aged politician. Yet many find it refreshing to see him in a different character. The sophisticated Dr. Samant of Asambhav was also appreciated by many and people tend to compare the two characters quite a bit.

What do you have to say about Sunil in Kunku?
How would you rate his performance in the serial?

If you like Sunil Barve's performance in the serial, kindly take some time to post your feed back about the same to Zee Marathi. Click on the Feedback Form below to submit your feedback!

Zee Marathi Feedback Form

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sunilbarvefans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty hats off

Post by harshadajoshi87 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

i think "narsimha killedar" is one of the best character played by sunil....other than his chocolate image n cute looks....in kunku he has projected a firm, matured and visionary leader which is awsome..... the best part is that while looking at narsimha killedar my mind doesnt even try to recollect that he is the same man from prapanch n avantika etc....what i meant is that this characher is unique in its own and sunil has given full justice to it....realy well done n congratss...
becoz of kunku now a days .... i reach home in time " 7 chya aat gharat " u know !!!!

harshadajoshi87

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Re: Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial!

Post by smitayelsangikar Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 am

"Narsimha killedar is one of the best character played by sunil. in kunku he is looking smart & rocking. mi pan kunku serial roj n chukta baghte. jar 7 wajta nahi baghaly mile tar ratri 11 wajta bagte.Avantika hi serial pan mi roj baghche.

smitayelsangikar

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Kunku - Narsimha Killedar

Post by Shubh Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 am

I agree with everyone above, Sunil Barve has done an amazing job with his character portrayal of Narsinh Killedar who is a complex personality, in parts, doting father, eccentric man, seasoned politician, sensitive brother, loving husband - I loved Janaki's recent description - fanasasarkhe, baherun kateri, aatun god. Nice! Keep it up, Sunil and oh please keep that haircut too!! Makes Narsinh look younger and handsome-r if thats possible Smile

Shubhangi

Shubh

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Re: Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial!

Post by smitayelsangikar Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Sunil barve la adhi khup serial madhya baghitel....like Avantika,asmabhva,kalat nakalat etc......tyacha khup film pan baghitlet..like Lapandav,Gojiri etc...Gojiri maday tar khuch cute distoy. 'Ayuashawar bolu kahi' hay album mady tycha hosting pan khupch chan ahe. Pan 'kunku'serial pasun tychi fan jale.to jar yekhady episode mady nasla tar majach yet nahi...

smitayelsangikar

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Janaki.....

Post by sarvesh Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Uptil now i never entangled myself in any type of marathi serials. But from when KUNKU started. I day by day started adicted to JANKI & NARSINHA role of a jenuen & ossum navhara bayko...
The most loveble thing i notice is the innocence, sweetness & politeness of JANAKI.... My dreams are that i too wanted my wife jst similar to JANAKI ...
Jarr mala ashi bayko milali tar ayushyat kadhich kuhe thambu shaknar nai... Jst fly lke aeroplane in all the views.... Jar ttevhada punya me kela asel tar nakkich mala JANAKI sarkhi bayko milel, khatri ahe mala.
Any ways serial is tooo ossum & the vilan role of PARSHU is too good... I appreciate all the actors & KUNKU group for bringing such a good serial... BEST OF LUCK........... Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Icon_smile Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Icon_smile Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Herz Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Herz ....

sarvesh

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Excellent performance by Sunil Barve-Kunku

Post by snehalat Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

I liked Sunil's performance in this srial as he has acted very well .He looks seasoned actor and he is one with the role. He has matured looks and command in Bhasha.I had seen his performance 5 years back.But he is really good .

snehalat

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Sunil Barve

Post by snehalat Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Kunku serial is catching my attention too.There is anxiety in story and actor Sunil has proved his talent in this different role.

snehalat

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty Narasinh Killedar

Post by Reshmah Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 am

Narsinh Killedar in KUNKU....

Best Character i ever seen...and sunil is giving full justice to this character...

his acting is so powerful that we forgot that is sunil barve...we just remember NK...Narsinh Killedar

I love him very much.....

and same view For the character of JANAKI KILLEDAR...Mrunmayee deshpande

I love their Chemistry...the best couple on the indian television.. Very Happy DayDreaming DayDreaming DayDreaming

Reshmah

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty about JANAKI AND AARYAN SARTAPE

Post by AAKRUTI Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! 129694 INITIALLY I USED TO NOT SEE ANY MARATHI SERIALS...BUT ONCE WATCHED THE EPISODE N SAW JANAKI'S ROLE IN IT....SHE IS TREMENDOUS GUD IN DAT....THE WAY SHE PLAYS HER ROLE IN IT IS SIMPLY SUPERB.....SPECIALLY HER INNOCENCE,COOL N CALMNESS...HER SERENE NATURE..

EVEN I HAV STARTED LIKING THE ROLE OF AARYAN SARTAPE....HE IS COOL PERSONALITY,HE IS TOO GUD LOOKSWISE...HOPIN HE GETS MORE OPPORTUNITIES LATER TOO N DOESNT GET VANISHED FROM THE INDUSTRY AS SOME ARTIST DOESNT SEEM TO B LOOKING LATER,BUT IT SHUDN'T HAPPEN IN HIS CASE...I WISH HE REMAINS IN THE INDUSTRY IN THE LONG RUN..... Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! 129694

AAKRUTI

Back to top Go down

Kunku on Zee Marathi - Share your views about Sunil's character in the serial! Empty comments about serial Kunku

Post by alpana Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am

Narsingh Killedar excellent. Hats off !   to Sunil Barve.His bearing on the role is uniform since the day 1. Best wishes to him
Janki now a days looks to be stereotyped. Some change must be brought in her character.
Waman and Ahilya are best at their places. Since last fifteen days,  Parshu and Sumitra are missing.
Aryan looks to be overconfident. Each and every thing in the serial occurs as per his wish. How is it possible?
Pl give more footage to Mr.Waknis

alpana

Back to top Go down

Post by ARUN Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 am

Dear Sunil,

Your role in KUNKU is terrific. Our family members are continiouly enjoying the serial since last one and half year. Actual I dont see TV. I am always busy. But i have seen KUNKU, I am greately impressed. Now I m ur Fan. Comminig Home in time to see KUNKU. One day my TV was defective. and I greately depressed. That i will lose KUNKU. I have purchased new TV on the same day without caring its price and enjoyed KUNKU. UR GREAT ACTOR AND UR TEAM IS WONDERFUL. A typical marathi family with political background is shown in the serial. SUNIL has plade the role very nicely. Surprised THANKS AND REGARDS.............ARUN.

ARUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunku Premi Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

My dashing narsinha killedar i really missing you soooooooooooooooo much, i liked your role in kunku very much, and ofcourse i loved to your romance with sweet janki...............

Kunku Premi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrushali Gawde Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 pm

First i extremely sorry that i have done too late to become a part of this, but now iam very happy that iam sharing my views on the characters of Narsinha & Janaki. they both are done rockssss, it what i liked very much in these whole serial is that the beautiful chemistry between NK & JK, superb done, & only because of that i really missing them sooooooooooooo much. so it's my heartiest wish that SUNIL & MRUNMAYEE should have to do one more serial as an couple, i really would love to see both of you again & iam waitting for that. please come soon back...........................

Vrushali Gawde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down